Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here we go again

Blog apr 3

Just starting out on another adventure after a quiet winter at home. It is off to Europe again, with what could be a continuation of what was experienced and happened last year. 

Admittedly, I really struggled about going traveling again, but if God is the one calling me to go, then his promise to lead and guide will be there.  

I start off in the UK intending to stay in a Christian community I connected with last year for about one week. My hope is to learn from this part of God's family and how they live, work and serve together in caring for each other and those in their neighborhood. 

This is another faith journey, trusting that as I make plans that God will provide His direction and allow me to be part of His plans. 

I may have my ideas of what may happen but no doubt time will reveal what this first part of the journey is all about and how it may help shape some other parts of the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment